A good and Godly day



Today was a good and Godly day for me.  Nothing special happened, yet a lot of special things happened.  Special in that I had the most wonderful time cooking and washing dishes by candlelight while I listened to music and watched my little children play quietly in the fall leaves scattered in the backyard.

While staring out my kitchen window, feeling the gentle breeze flowing in I thought ...






 ~ I'm blessed.

~ I'm thankful for the calling of: wife.  Motherhood.  Servant.

A daunting job, no doubt.  Sometimes it's a "thankless" work, but it's my work.  The work that the Almighty, I AM has given me.





This day I am thankful for family and servant hood.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with Valerie Elliot Shepard (daughter of Jim and Elisabeth Elliot)

Elisabeth Elliot update {7-01-2012}

The wives of the five American missionaries who were speared to death speak {and more pictures of Valerie Elliot Shepard & her family}. Keeping their story alive!