Praying my words bless you

And the WORD became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth. ~ 1 John 1:14
Today is a start of something new.  Each Tuesday I will write about words as is Ann VoskampHolley Gerth.  I'm doing this to see how my awareness of my words will change me as well as others.
Ann at A Holy Experience has blessed me in ways that I couldn't have imagined by her dedication of sharing her words, thus her life, for others to read.  Her words have become her journal which she shares at: A Holy Experience.  Thank you Ann.

Ann and Holley thank you for including us, the reader, to participate in word change by penning our words...our thoughts.



Words and writing is very important for communication.  It is in that very form that I AM, the creator of the universe chose to speak to His creation via the Holy Bible.  Giving us: HIS WRITTEN WORD.





It is my sincere prayer that in my sharing of words like the two women I mention above, and all the women who will participate -- that I will not only make a difference in my life for the better, but that I with my words make a difference; if only slightly, to everyone whose eyes fall upon my written words.

angela


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with Valerie Elliot Shepard (daughter of Jim and Elisabeth Elliot)

Elisabeth Elliot update {7-01-2012}

The wives of the five American missionaries who were speared to death speak {and more pictures of Valerie Elliot Shepard & her family}. Keeping their story alive!