Grace

Grace. 


That's the word that has been on my mind for the past couple of days.


First, how He gives it.  How I receive it.  How I give it.


I'm thankful to Him.... the one who extends grace to sinners.



Last night a friend and I feuded.  "Show grace," is what I told myself.


"I can't.  I'm too upset."


Woe to the sinner who accepts GRACE, but can not give it.

What is the source of quarrels and conflicts among you?  Is not the source your pleasures that wage war in your members?  You lust and do not have; so you commit murder.  You are envious and cannot obtain; so you fight and quarrel.  You do not have because you do not ask.  You ask and do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, so that you may spend it on your pleasures. ~ James 4:1-4

::: a repost

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with Valerie Elliot Shepard (daughter of Jim and Elisabeth Elliot)

Elisabeth Elliot update {7-01-2012}

The wives of the five American missionaries who were speared to death speak {and more pictures of Valerie Elliot Shepard & her family}. Keeping their story alive!