My continued gratitude list

It's dark out. Quite in here.  The only sound I hear is the refrigerator humming and my fingers hitting the keys on the computer. 

Early morning...late nights—I adore them.  It is in these moments that I am able to reflect on the day gone by...

I thank Him for the gifts.

One of my greatest delights: being able to open His Word to meditate.  Think.  Ponder.  Sit still.

My reading comes from the book of Mark:

"In the early morning, while it was still dark, Jesus got up, left the house, and went away to a secluded place and was praying." ~ Mark 1:35 ~

My List # 38 - 50

Thankful for my alone time.  A time to rekindle, refocus and think.

Thankful for life ... health & the ability to reflect

Thankful for warm beverages

A glowing fire

lotion after a good bath!

early morning rising & late nights.

my husbands kindness

prayer

The duties which fulfill my days.

grace

Christian radio

The ability "to live fully right where I am..." or actually for trying to learn

kind people


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with Valerie Elliot Shepard (daughter of Jim and Elisabeth Elliot)

Elisabeth Elliot update {7-01-2012}

The wives of the five American missionaries who were speared to death speak {and more pictures of Valerie Elliot Shepard & her family}. Keeping their story alive!