We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us!

Yesterday while checking my email I saw where I had a new Twitter follower.  For some reason I clicked on the ladies profile to read more about her (I don't always do that.  As a matter-of-fact, it's rare for me to do that).  At first I thought she was "trying" to be funny when she said how she put on her make-up etc,  So I clicked on to her blog to see what she was talking about.

After watching her video, I knew that I'd found a new friend.  One who I have the utmost respect for.  And like my husband said while watching her video, "She's a cute girl"  That she is and I am pretty sure that her "cuteness" extends way beyond on her "outer" look.

Please be encouraged by Sarah and stop by her place to let her know.



"I can do all things through Him who strengthens me." ~ Philippians 4:13

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with Valerie Elliot Shepard (daughter of Jim and Elisabeth Elliot)

Elisabeth Elliot update {7-01-2012}

The wives of the five American missionaries who were speared to death speak {and more pictures of Valerie Elliot Shepard & her family}. Keeping their story alive!