Blog design

Okay, I'm finish with the trial and error of designing this blog {for now anyway}.

I hope I didn't inconvenience anyone too much with disruptions of reading or atmosphere.  I keep coming back to black, because it's in the still of the lightless nights and mornings that God and I often sit a spell to get into deep chats.  

It is also in the darkness that He most often reveals much, and it is in the darkness that I pen most of my post.  When coming to the computer to birth a post, the ambiance of this dark place stills me from deep... causing me to reflect even deeper.

So for now, this is what I'll stick with :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with Valerie Elliot Shepard (daughter of Jim and Elisabeth Elliot)

Elisabeth Elliot update {7-01-2012}

The wives of the five American missionaries who were speared to death speak {and more pictures of Valerie Elliot Shepard & her family}. Keeping their story alive!