The Resolution for Women live discussion with Priscilla Shirer...continuing our discussion on contentment

Watch live streaming video from goingbeyondministries at livestream.com

Instead of writing something else about this book, I decided to share with you all the not so live, livestream, so that you, too, can listen to the discussion that Priscilla and the other two women in the broadcast discussed.

They hit on many topics that we women, married and single, struggle with.

We may all be different, but we suffer like things.

I don't know about you, but so often I go through life wanting to get to the next thing...the next phase, and in looking back I see how due to my discontentment I've missed out on a lot.  Sometimes it's only in looking back that I see how far I have gotten and how some of the very things I longed for were with me.  I see friend that God truly was and always is faithful toward me.

He does know exactly what He's doing.

Please, please, stop where you are for a moment.  Take a deep breath... slow down and be here.  Right here in this moment and space. Watch this video, the Lord wants to speak to you through this broadcast.

I don't believe in accidents.  I believe in divine happenings.  Sister you didn't just "happen" upon this place.    You are here for a purpose.  Could be that God has a word for you in the midst of the video? I think so. Mr. maybe he brought you here to hear the video so that you can share what you hear with your wife, friend, sister? I can't say for sure what need of yours He will meet from you listening, but I do believe He wants you to hear.

Maybe you are single, or a college student... there someone who is in this video that might possibly have a word for you.

So "be still for a moment and see how the matter will fall."


Now then stand still and see this great thing the Lord is about to do before your eyes. ~ 1 Sam. 12:16

xo, Angela blog subscription  | twitter | facebook
Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with Valerie Elliot Shepard (daughter of Jim and Elisabeth Elliot)

Elisabeth Elliot update {7-01-2012}

The wives of the five American missionaries who were speared to death speak {and more pictures of Valerie Elliot Shepard & her family}. Keeping their story alive!