I am loved


I  could feel it rising up within, trying to take hold of me, grip me tight. Anxiety.

"I must pray." I whispered, then on with my day I went. Gathering together for this and for that.  Doing the next thing, and the next, and the next, when I came upon what I needed. "Wow.  God always comes through."

I inhale deeply, a sigh of relief.  "Thank you Father." I silently whisper. I proceed to read.

Peace.  Calmness.  They both sooth my soul and I feel rich.




I am richly blessed. I know this because the Bible told me so.

This feeling of being close to the Father and in sync with him is far better than anything this world could ever give me or you.

Oh how blessed I am to be called a child of God: his daughter.  I am the daughter of the one and only true God.  And I know that I am loved.  I am loved by Love.  It feels good when you know you can give in to love, and you are most assured that you are loved like you know you should be.


Have you ever thought about this? God is love.  And that because God is love everything that comes from Him comes out of His love for us.  Just as we who have children, love our children and everything that comes from us to them comes from our perspective of love toward them, though most times it may not look like that from where they are standing.

Can't children be foolish sometimes?  None of us see the picture of love right away do we?  None.  The old or the young.  We all just want what we want when we want it.  Silly kids we are.


If you are a Christian, you are a child of the One True God, the God who is Love, who embodies love. And no matter what you go through God loves you, regardless of what your situation in life feels like right now or even looks like.

Remember God is Love and all He can do is love you.

This post is linked to Beholding Glory for Faith filled Friday's.


xo, Angela blog subscription  | twitter | facebook

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with Valerie Elliot Shepard (daughter of Jim and Elisabeth Elliot)

Elisabeth Elliot update {7-01-2012}

The wives of the five American missionaries who were speared to death speak {and more pictures of Valerie Elliot Shepard & her family}. Keeping their story alive!