What is Jesus to you?


{Jesus} who being the very nature of God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped, but emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant, and being made in the likeness of men, being found in appearance as a man.  He humbled Himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross. ~ Philippians 2:6-8

Friends.  What is Jesus to you?



The Bible tells us that Jesus is:

  • King of the Jews
  • He's the King of Israel
  • He's the King of righteousness
  • He's the King of the ages
  • He's the King of heaven
  • He's the King of glory
  • He's the King of kings
  • He's the Lord of lords
What is Jesus to you?

Gratitude for:

~ knowing the true & living King and being able to call Him: Savior and friend
~ my responsibilities as a wife & mother
~ sitting on the bed having long talks with my husband
~ watching movies with my husband
~ eating Ambrosia salad late at night with my husband
~ long rides with my husband
~ the rides to go get coffee from Starbucks with my husband
~ watching my children learn responsibility by taking care of Sasha {the new puppy}
~ watching my children work together
~ seeing the children grow up {right before my eyes}
~ watching my son become a young adult

Today's post is linked to Ann Voskamps Gratitude Monday's.

Please watch this amazing video, "That's my King" and don't forget to quiet the music by clicking on the button on the side menu.  Thank you.

xo, Angela blog subscription  | twitter | facebook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with Valerie Elliot Shepard (daughter of Jim and Elisabeth Elliot)

Elisabeth Elliot update {7-01-2012}

The wives of the five American missionaries who were speared to death speak {and more pictures of Valerie Elliot Shepard & her family}. Keeping their story alive!