An abortion gone wrong story...the baby didn't DIE!







Can you imagine that?  Going to the abortion doctor to have your baby murdered, but it didn't die! Talk about mind-boggling!

There's one thing we must all remember, and that is, "God is the author and finisher of life."  I don't care what we plan or what we do, if God the giver of our life is not ready for us to die, we are not going to die and it is as plain and simple as that.

In mouthing those words I'm reminded of the story of Kristen.  I'm about to get off of the abortion story for a minute because I want to share very briefly the story of a girl who was 17 and fed up with her life.

What did Kristen do in the midst of her pain?  Oh well, she only went and laid her body over some train tracks for a train to run over her. Did the train run over her?  It did indeed.  Was she killed?  Nope.

God wasn't ready for her to die. I will put a link at the end of this post for you to get her book and find out more about her.  I love her testimony!

Okay, now, getting back to the abortion gone wrong story... the video in this post is told from the mouth of the baby who didn't die. I hope you are moved enough by these two testimonies to thank God for your life today.  However bad or good you feel that it is, thank Him.

I know I do. If you were to ask me how things were going in my life, if I surveyed exactly what I see... oh Lord I would be fit for pill popping, would probably be considered as a candidate for bipolar and no telling what else.  I've come to the conclusion that my life is my life, and it is a good life in spite of.  It is certainly a gift from God and I see that, sense that and know that.

One thing I know now.  I know this like I know my name and I accept it finally.  I know that God is love and that God loves me.  And that come what may... I am going to be alright. Period.


So if you're hating on your life right now.  I say, "Stop it!"  Appreciate where you are, who you are, what you are and what you have.  Period.  Love you and your life and learn to make the best of where you are, who you are, and what you have!

Glorify God in your life, right now, just the way it is.

The picture above of the young girl is Kristen and here's the link to her book: Life in spite of me.  Kristen's ministry Reaching You

These stories are more proof that anything if given to God can become our gateway to joy!  Sometimes the gateway to our joy is what we consider the ugly.  Just look at the cross.

Who would have conceived that so much love and the very essences of life itself would come through the horrific pain, suffering, anguish and ugliness as the cross?  But life did come from such pain and so did love  my friend.  Life for all of us came from the suffering, pain and shame that Jesus experienced from the death and humiliation of dying on the cross.

That is why we can't always measure the goodness of our life by our feelings or the ugliness that God allows us to experience because many of joys came through the gateway of pain.


For those of you who have been following me for a while, if you're saying, "She's talked about them before."  You are right I have.  I find these stories worth repeating.  God bless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with Valerie Elliot Shepard (daughter of Jim and Elisabeth Elliot)

Elisabeth Elliot update {7-01-2012}

The wives of the five American missionaries who were speared to death speak {and more pictures of Valerie Elliot Shepard & her family}. Keeping their story alive!