Are you still blogging?



I know, I know.  I've been hitting and missing for a while now.  I still have e-mails to get to, etc.

So... what' going on with me?

A lot.  First off, I'm still learning website {coding} and design.  I've come a very long way, but still have much to learn.  I can finally say that I'm successfully climbing Mt. Photoshop and it's not as intimidating anymore! Whew!  I never thought I would be at a place where I could say that.  Sadly. I've come to discover that I wasn't loved unconditionally by many like I thought, and when I could no longer give them the time and attention they had become accustomed to they left.  I never realized how I had gotten use to certain people and they had gotten use to me.  I have family members, even, who have stopped talking to me because I have been "just that busy."

My situation is not your situation and yours isn't mine.  We all come to a point in life where we must do what we have to do.  I am at that point.  I have a lot riding on me successfully learning design.

I will soon be able to share my new website with you all.  And for those who signed up what seems like ages ago for me to help you with your blogs I haven't forgotten about you.  I really can't give anyone a definite date of when I will be contacting them, just know I'm working my towards you.

Now there is something else I want to share with you all.  I want you to hold me accountable.  I'm really trying to get myself together.  I have a few books, spiritual ones, that I'm reviewing and working through to help me grow spiritually that I will be sharing that process with you.  Also, not only am I working on the inside of myself, spiritually and nutritionally, but I am among the ones who are working on the outside.   I'm starting a new workout program.  The Tracy Anderson Method.  Have anyone of you heard of it?  If you have I would love for you to share your stories.

Anyway, that's what's going on around here.  Also on my other blog, I will deal more with "all things Photoshop, designs and what else...blogging."



xo, Angela blog subscription  | twitter | facebook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with Valerie Elliot Shepard (daughter of Jim and Elisabeth Elliot)

Elisabeth Elliot update {7-01-2012}

The wives of the five American missionaries who were speared to death speak {and more pictures of Valerie Elliot Shepard & her family}. Keeping their story alive!