The whole book of Matthew & day 5 of praying for your husband

I know I am way off schedule!  So much has been going on here.  Practically everyone but me has had the stomach virus in this dwelling of ours.

I will still try to get the prayers out consecutively, but if I don't please know that I am still praying and I hope that you are too.

I found these videos, thanks to Ann V.  They are so cool.  It is the entire book of Matthew on Youtube videos.  The kids and I are about to watch them now.

Here's day 5 of the prayer:

Pray that your husband will be faithful to his wedding vows. Pray that he will have a desire to cultivate your relationship as a sign of his loyalty and commitment to you, and as a picture of Christ’s love for the Church. (Prov. 20:6Gen. 2:24)

"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear." ~ 1 John 4:18

How has your self-esteem been strengthened by your mates love?


xo, Angela
blog subscription  | twitter | facebook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with Valerie Elliot Shepard (daughter of Jim and Elisabeth Elliot)

Elisabeth Elliot update {7-01-2012}

The wives of the five American missionaries who were speared to death speak {and more pictures of Valerie Elliot Shepard & her family}. Keeping their story alive!