What I've been up to

I have not forgotten about you.  I can't.

I have been a stay-at-home mother for over 19 years, and for all of that time my family and I have lived off my husband's income.  For so many of those years, I've wanted it to be the season where I earned an income but God didn't say the same.  So working without monetary pay has been my lot.

I've not always been a happy camper about earning no money.  Sometimes I feel like the kids and I go without so much.  Those who don't have this lot quickly and so easily tell me how, "Life isn't about money or things."

"Easy for you to say," is what I often think.

I have been learning Photoshop, grapic design, blog designing and photography.  I still have so much to learn!  I have poured over learning Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Indesign, Adobe Illustrator and how to use my Nikon D3100.  I am happy to say that I've made great strides.


Sunday evening country ride
weed collection picture number 7


I now know that photography and the editing of photos, "photo-design" is what I am called to do too.  I love it!  I am smitten and I have so many ideas.

Since many of you who follow me seem to be interested in what I am doing, please go to my photography {design} site to take a peek of my pictures.  I would love nothing more than to share them with you.

My blog isn't all the way to finish, but you can view the images.

Also, if you would be so kind as to visit my Designsonascreen Facebook page and like it I would be very honored.  I'm on Flickr too, but right now it is housing the same pictures that are on the other two sites, so I won't ask you to go there.  However, if you want to look me up I'm Designsonascreen Collection Photostream {I think}.

I am also working on another blog: http://blogcoachingwithangie.com, where I will work with stay-at-home moms who want to learn about the art of blogging, or want to turn it into a business or even just blog to get an income.

I will keep this blog as it is my spiritual journal.  I should be here more now since I'm getting things together in other areas.  I really want to encourage you moms who are at home and desire extra money.  I understand and I will not tell you it's wrong to have that want.  What I will tell you is to learn to be content where you are, but don't stop working and striving to get better.


xo, Angela blog subscription  | twitter | facebook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with Valerie Elliot Shepard (daughter of Jim and Elisabeth Elliot)

Elisabeth Elliot update {7-01-2012}

The wives of the five American missionaries who were speared to death speak {and more pictures of Valerie Elliot Shepard & her family}. Keeping their story alive!