Thank you for new mercies every morning



If you're anything like me, you may not have really focused on God's mercies before. Yes. You, like me, may know and realize that our Father is merciful. But I tell you there is nothing like knowing you are wretched. . . deserving of nothing, yet seeing God's merciful-compassion given to you time and time again.

 I falter. I fall.  I stumble, and I stop. But in spite of God has still been faithful to restoring new mercies to me each morning.

 Please listen to this video and thank God for His mercies this morning.


xoxo, Angela

  blog subscription  | twitter | facebook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with Valerie Elliot Shepard (daughter of Jim and Elisabeth Elliot)

Elisabeth Elliot update {7-01-2012}

The wives of the five American missionaries who were speared to death speak {and more pictures of Valerie Elliot Shepard & her family}. Keeping their story alive!