Priscilla Shirer's Bible study Gideon with Beth Moore



Today, I am going to share the first video with you all for the Summer Gideon Bible study with Beth Moore.

Remember I am doing it with her on her blog, but we are using Priscilla Shirer's book Gideon.

It really is a good study.

I missed last week with you guys.  We had a lot of graduations to attend.  Some of the festivities took place outside and let me tell you it is hot here in Texas! Too hot, if you ask me, for any "outside" festivities.  Talk about having a bad attitude!  I had one last week.  I was so uncomfortable, sweating , and all.  It wasn't a pretty site.

You know sometimes you don't realize just how ugly your attitude can get until you are put in uncomfortable situations.  So anyway, that's why I didn't get a chance to post last week at all because I was running around so much.

I'm going to just use the Bible study as the feature for this Friday.

Beth's intro video is really good.  Very appropriate.

Remember this while going through the study that "summer is the time for ripening."  What is God ripening in your life?  Think about that question (It's Beth question not mine originally), and in particular think about what He is ripening this summer as you go through the study.

Here's Beth's video.



Summer Gideon Study 2013 from LPV on Vimeo.

Here's the direct link to Beth's blog so you can go and read the questions for yourself and leave your comment.

Please pass this video and Summer study alone for other's to join.


xoxo, Angela blog subscription  | twitter | facebook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with Valerie Elliot Shepard (daughter of Jim and Elisabeth Elliot)

Elisabeth Elliot update {7-01-2012}

The wives of the five American missionaries who were speared to death speak {and more pictures of Valerie Elliot Shepard & her family}. Keeping their story alive!