Come join my (in)courage's group Gateway to joy!



Hey ladies, I am thrilled to be able to introduce my new group with you (in)couragers - Gateway to Joy.

What is an (in)couragers group?

(in)couragers groups are a small group of like minded women who meet on Facebook.  Last fall and spring I led and co-led the Pursuing Proverbs 31 Group.

This fall session, I will once again lead a group, Gateway to Joy.  Registration for this group begins today September 16th - September 20th.  There is only room for 30 women, after the group reaches 30 anyone who signs up will be placed a waiting list for either the next session or if someone drops out.

If you want more information on my group, Gateway to Joy, or would like to join the group, I would love to have you.  All you have to do is go here -----> (in)couragers - Gateway to Joy

And remember, "Everything if given to God can become your gateway to joy." Elisabeth Elliot. God bless you and I look forward to hearing from you!

To see (in)couragers video on community, please visit a post that I recently wrote on my new endeavors.



xo, Angela
blog subscription  | twitter | facebook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with Valerie Elliot Shepard (daughter of Jim and Elisabeth Elliot)

Elisabeth Elliot update {7-01-2012}

The wives of the five American missionaries who were speared to death speak {and more pictures of Valerie Elliot Shepard & her family}. Keeping their story alive!