I am Someone



This morning I was scrolling through Facebook when I came across this picture. It made me think about how selfish and skewed our views have become.  By no means do I want to do an abortion debate, but at the same time I'm looking at this little 19 week old fetus thinking, "Who needs a medical doctor to tell them if this is a baby or not?"

We can be so intelligent about so many things in this country, but to ease our guilt of acting upon our selfish behavior because some choose to discard their babies like they discard their trash our country seeks out medical professionals to say, "No at this point of gestation, it isn't a baby." It's crap.



Regardless of what you want to call your baby at a particular trimester, there is life forming inside of you and when you do something to end a life, you kill what is forming.  It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

I'm all for my right to choose when it comes to decision about my body. But what about the rights of the unborn one, whose speaking for them?

Who is giving them a right to live?

To read the story of Walter Joshua Fretz and his family you can go here and here

xo, Angela blog subscription  | twitter | facebook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with Valerie Elliot Shepard (daughter of Jim and Elisabeth Elliot)

Elisabeth Elliot update {7-01-2012}

The wives of the five American missionaries who were speared to death speak {and more pictures of Valerie Elliot Shepard & her family}. Keeping their story alive!