Sunday Community







I'm trying something new today.  I am participating over at Deidra Riggs blog, Jumping Tandem.  She has a Sunday community where we can post a blog with picture and inspirational words.

So, what inspirational word do I have for you today?

Create.

Create, weather it be with words, pictures, art, song, dance . . . in whatever way you create.  Create.  I'm finding out that creating brings a song to my heart and it soothes me.



In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth." ~ Genesis 1:1
For more inspirational photographs and words please visit Jumping Tandem, Sunday Community 


xo, Angela

blog subscription  | twitter | facebook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with Valerie Elliot Shepard (daughter of Jim and Elisabeth Elliot)

Elisabeth Elliot update {7-01-2012}

The wives of the five American missionaries who were speared to death speak {and more pictures of Valerie Elliot Shepard & her family}. Keeping their story alive!