free thanksgiving stationery and tags

I have been enjoying myself designing new prints.  I have missed coming here fellow-shipping with you all on a daily business.  Now I'm at the point where I can start sharing with you what I've been doing.

Today I want to share my notepad and tags with you.  I made both of these so that my family and I could write notes to each other about what we're thankful for.


What we've done here is just written down things that we are thankful for.  We only started today, and everyone had not yet written down anything, but I was anxious to share the pics with you all.  I will continue taking more pictures so you can see.  

The autumn blessing art print is what I'm offering to you for free this month.  And the tags and notepads are what I made to give to you all as well.  I hope you enjoy them.  If you use them please take pictures and let me know.





xo, Angela blog subscription  | twitter | facebook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with Valerie Elliot Shepard (daughter of Jim and Elisabeth Elliot)

Elisabeth Elliot update {7-01-2012}

The wives of the five American missionaries who were speared to death speak {and more pictures of Valerie Elliot Shepard & her family}. Keeping their story alive!