paper placemats {free}

free paper placemats

download placemats here
{Please let me know if there are any slight color variations with these prints. I was having trouble with Adobe Reader this morning and I think I accidentally pushed RGB color which is for online printing only.}
Pretty in paper.  Yep.  I love beautiful paper and stationery, and it is my dream to one day have my own line of beautiful paper products.

I don't know if you all are aware of this or not, but paper placemats have become very popular.

I remember seeing them a couple of years ago, not very impressed by them.  But they have grown on me and I have even done a few designs for my family just to try them out.

I always get rid of them after one use, unless I laminate them.  I like using recycle paper or of course beautiful heavy weight paper. When laminating your placemats {if that's what you chose to do} use a product that is food safe.

CUSTOM ORDERS

We take custom orders.  Have a favorite design,  scripture verse, quote, saying or even a favorite photograph?  We can add it to your placemats as a deco rational element.

Just leave a comment with your correct email address when signing in and we will get back with you for more information and a quote.



Please visit our shop to see our new Thanksgiving art prints!

xo, Angela blog subscription  | twitter | facebook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with Valerie Elliot Shepard (daughter of Jim and Elisabeth Elliot)

Elisabeth Elliot update {7-01-2012}

The wives of the five American missionaries who were speared to death speak {and more pictures of Valerie Elliot Shepard & her family}. Keeping their story alive!