I have another blog

Hi this is to let many of you know that I have started a new blog. I plan on starting to write about my devotions here soon, and the things that God is teaching me. I have moved over to www.angelaambroise.com because I talk about a lot more of my passions. I don't post everyday anymore because I have been working hard on making wood signs for my shop, but I do talk about the things I like. So if you get a chance stop on by I would love to hear from you. www.angelaambroise.com xo ~ Angela

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with Valerie Elliot Shepard (daughter of Jim and Elisabeth Elliot)

Elisabeth Elliot update {7-01-2012}

The wives of the five American missionaries who were speared to death speak {and more pictures of Valerie Elliot Shepard & her family}. Keeping their story alive!