Beyond The Gates of Splendor - Part 1



Those of you who know me, know that I've been blessed beyond measure in my spiritual life by the life of Jim and Elisabeth Elliot.

I love the story of the missionaries who gave their life for their calling, and the brave women who stayed behind and accomplished what their loved ones had come to that village to do: share the Good News.  It's still hard for me to believe that men would go (and have gone) to such great lengths for their belief.

If you would like to know more about Jim and Elisabeth Elliot's daughter, Valerie, please click on this interview where you can also view pictures of her and her family.

I ask that you only view the pictures.  Please don't save them or download them in any way without my written permission.

Interview with Valerie Elliot-Shepard.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with Valerie Elliot Shepard (daughter of Jim and Elisabeth Elliot)

Elisabeth Elliot update {7-01-2012}

The wives of the five American missionaries who were speared to death speak {and more pictures of Valerie Elliot Shepard & her family}. Keeping their story alive!