Purposefully feminine

Ladies you really don't want to miss this video!  

I'm just going to be honest with those of you who don't listen or have not listened to some of the videos that I've posted: YOU REALLY ARE MISSING OUT!

HONESTLY.  I am not in anyway putting videos up for the sake of putting up a video.

I'm not even trying to get you to like someone that I like.  I put the videos up because I know your stories.  I talk to you... on the phone, skype, emails and you tell me your hardships, your difficulties.


Yes.  I know your story and some of them are my stories.  The videos that I put on this blog addresses our stories in one way or another!  God uses the stories and the experiences of one to help another, that's why I put the videos up.  We are all very similar and like minded so I know if I'm helped, more than likely you will be helped too!

I am now hearing from so many of you until I can no longer get to all of you.  I'm only one person, so I get to you the only way I know how and that is by sharing on this blog, posting things to help you.

That's it.  That is why I put the videos up, so for crying out loud PLEASE don't miss God's blessing to you through the videos that are posted.  They are meant to encourage you, to inspire you, to give you hope and most of all to show you that YOU ARE NOT ALONE!

And to make it easier on you, I've even moved the music to the side bar so that you can just go over and quiet it.



Okay ladies, here is Priscilla Shirer talking about being Purposeful in our femininity.


If you have the book this section is on pages 31-38.

Our memory verse {one of them anyway} is 1 Peter 2: 9-11.

And the resolution reads:

I will champion God's model for womanhood in the face of a post-feminist culture.  I will teach it to my daughters and encourage its support by my sons.

If you are one of Angela talks friends who receives blog post through your email, you dear one can see this video by visiting here :-)

For those of you who don't have the book, but would like to purchase your copy or if you just want to scan through the pages, you may go here: 'The Resolution for Women.'

xo, Angela blog subscription  | twitter | facebook

Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with Valerie Elliot Shepard (daughter of Jim and Elisabeth Elliot)

Elisabeth Elliot update {7-01-2012}

The wives of the five American missionaries who were speared to death speak {and more pictures of Valerie Elliot Shepard & her family}. Keeping their story alive!