Good Morning Girls Bible study

Hey girls, groups are now forming as of,September 15th for the On-line Bible study of 1 John, which will official began Monday morning,September 19, 2011.

If you need the schedule for the reading you may get it by clicking on the highlighted link, Good Morning Girls 1 John reading schedule, and go ahead and take a look at this e-book that I hope will answer any questions you may have.

Also click on the highlighted portion of this link to see and print out your scheduled daily readings for the entire 12 weeks!

Many of you are women very familiar with God's Word and reading it, but I know that sometimes it's good to change things around sometimes, so I thought I would share Courtney's method of how she studies. Remember, Good Morning Girls uses the SOAP method—which is what Courtney will share on this video. So take about 7 minutes out of your schedules to watch the her video please.

Also, almost all of you seem to either be having trouble with leaving a comment or don't know how to leave a comment on my blog.

You should be able to leave comments now, I've made it easier for you "none blogger" types, and to leave a comment just click on the title of this post and scroll down to the comment box, that's it:-)

And kindly scroll down and click the large button in the middle to quiet the music so you can hear the video.  Thank you.



Please ladies try not to be blog shy :-) You're more than welcome to send me an email anytime, but I would really like to get the energy from the group started on the blog so that we can all interact at one location.

Remember we are here  to listen, love, laugh, cry, learn and have fun as sister with one another in the Lord!


I think God is amazing to be able to bring so many of us together from all walks of life and countries!  Who said online was a bad place?  God is using even this to build His kingdom and I'm so glad to be apart of it!


Go ahead and read your first passage for Monday and let's meet up here to talk about what God showed us.  Now, you don't have to meet here.  I will email, FB or text those of you who don't share in the comment portion, but I would like for us to meet here because other women will stop by during the day or week and we just never know how someone else may be help by our words.


Thank you all so much for participating and welcome :-)

One last thing, pass this along to other women ... the more the merrier!

xo, Angela

blog subscription  | twitter | facebook
Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

  1. Thank you for this study.  It's hard for me to make time for my church bible study, but I get on the computer a lot.  So this study is perfect me.  It was hard to get up early this morning, but I am so glad I did.  Now I just need Jesus to give me some energy for this day!  Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,
    Isn't this wonderful how God is choosing to bring all of us together? It's perfect for me too, and I can so relate to what you are saying about Him giving you energy for this day! I need it too. I'm not fretting much 'cause I know when the Lord calls us to do something, He will certainly equip us for what He's called us to Thanks again for the joining our group!


    Angela
    blog | twitter | facebook

    Subject: [angelatalks] Re: Angela talks ...: Good Morning Girls Bible study

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,
    Isn't this wonderful how God is choosing to bring all of us together? It's perfect for me too, and I can so relate to what you are saying about Him giving you energy for this day! I need it too. I'm not fretting much 'cause I know when the Lord calls us to do something, He will certainly equip us for what He's called us to Thanks again for the joining our group!


    Angela
    blog | twitter | facebook

    Subject: [angelatalks] Re: Angela talks ...: Good Morning Girls Bible study

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there,Isn't this wonderful how God is choosing to bring all of us together?It's perfect for me too, and I can so relate to what you are saying about Him giving you energy for this day!  I need it too.  I'm not fretting much 'cause I know when the Lord calls us to do something, He will certainly equip us for what He's called us to Thanks again for the joining our group!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for visiting :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with Valerie Elliot Shepard (daughter of Jim and Elisabeth Elliot)

Elisabeth Elliot update {7-01-2012}

The wives of the five American missionaries who were speared to death speak {and more pictures of Valerie Elliot Shepard & her family}. Keeping their story alive!