A nice pool side accessory!

I'm not one who likes a lot of gadgets and "stuff" so I was some what leery to review this product.


Being summer, though, I can't stand going to the pool, sitting on the side and having my swimsuit snagged by the concrete or rocks.  And I really dislike sitting on the side of the pool when it's HOT!
So when I was contacted and asked if I wanted to review this product I said, "yes."
For the past week I've tried the Kooli and am happy to say that I'm very pleased with my results.  No snagged swimsuit and no hot bottoms!
The Kooli is a 16-inch disk made of Neoprene designed to protect one's bottom half from getting uncomfortably hot and it helps bathing suits remain snag-free. It’s the perfect accessory for the pool.


Here are a few great ways to use your Kooli:


n       Musical Koolis! Who needs chairs?
n       An “artist’s stool” for sidewalk-chalk masterpieces
n       Markers for kid games, such as Duck, Duck, Goose and relay races
n       Bases for an impromptu game of baseball, softball or kickball
n      Twister



The Kooli is easy to roll up, easy to carry, easy to take anywhere. The elastic band which secures a rolled Kooli doubles as a handle to carry the Kooli hands-free. Wash and go, take the Kooli anywhere.  The possibilities are endless.
Kooli is washable, waterproof, slip proof, resistant to chlorine, sand and other similar abrasive surfaces. Available in four fashionable colors: black, blue, red and green.


To purchase a Kooli for your family please visit Kooli.com.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with Valerie Elliot Shepard (daughter of Jim and Elisabeth Elliot)

Elisabeth Elliot update {7-01-2012}

The wives of the five American missionaries who were speared to death speak {and more pictures of Valerie Elliot Shepard & her family}. Keeping their story alive!