do you feel worthy of your dreams?


I don't.  I don't feel worthy of my dreams or anything else today.

I hate those days when I let someone else dictate my mood.  That's what I'm fighting through right now.

I'm not worried though because I know it will pass.  I just hate letting myself get here in the first place.  When I think about it long and hard, the reason, the real reason someone was able to change my demeanor so drastically is because I am feeling unworthy.

"Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed for His compassions never fail.  They are new every morning.  Great is Your faithfulness." Lamentations 3: 22-23

Regardless of how I feel, God reassures me in my head that I am worthy, thanks to the blood of Jesus and me accepting Him.

Friends, no matter what mistakes I make, no matter how many times I fall down, I will get back up and serve God forever.  Hopefully, you will too.

Are you feeling unworthy today?

Is that fear of unworthiness holding you back from going after your God-sized dream?

Do you remember a man name David, or a woman name Rahab, or a guy name Paul?  We would look at each of them and their lives and by our human sinful standards we would say they were unworthy, right?

But as Holley Gerth points out in her book, God-size dreams, "God chooses messy, broken people to accomplish His will."

Guess what?  Today He's choosing you and He's choosing me.

My gift to you today is this video.  This video is for any of you who is creative and want to start putting their art up to share with the world, but doesn't have the foggiest idea of how to do so.

This is the second part to a video series that I'm doing showing you how to set up a blogger blog and design it all for free!

Now you have no excuse not to let the world view your God given talent (s).

Share your gifts.  Do it in spite of strongholds, situations, circumstances, feelings of unworthiness and fear.





xo, Angela blog subscription  | twitter | facebook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with Valerie Elliot Shepard (daughter of Jim and Elisabeth Elliot)

Elisabeth Elliot update {7-01-2012}

The wives of the five American missionaries who were speared to death speak {and more pictures of Valerie Elliot Shepard & her family}. Keeping their story alive!